At DFW Anti-Aging and Wellness Centers in Denton and Frisco, Texas, we understand that your time is valuable. When you come to us for our wellness services – including hormone therapy and our tried-and-true medical weight loss program – we want to ensure our therapies are convenient and easy to incorporate into your life.
This begins with offering a variety of diagnostic tests and medical treatments performed right here in our offices. There’s no need for you to make appointments with an outside lab or specialist. Rest assured that we can take care of all your wellness needs during your visit to see Dr. Rani Anbarasu.
Our on-site services include:
- Body Composition and Analysis Scale – A painless, imperceptible electrical current measures conduction rates as it passes through your body. This can quickly and easily identify the unique balance of muscle, fat, and bones in your body.
- Blood Draws – These tests are part of any comprehensive medical evaluation.
- EKG – A quick and painless diagnostic evaluation considered the gold standard when it comes to identifying heart rate or rhythm abnormalities. Several small electrodes are attached to the skin of your torso to measure the electrical activity of your heart.
- Spirometry – This and other pulmonary function tests measure how well your lungs work. Spirometry measures the amount and speed of airflow in and out of the lungs. It can be used to identify lung disorders that affect breathing such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Incontinence Testing – A bladder scan is a quick, easy, and noninvasive test that involves using a handheld ultrasound device on the lower abdomen to identify how much urine remains in the bladder after urinating. This postvoid residual (PVR) volume can be used to diagnose incontinence issues. Likewise, uroflowmetry involves urinating into a device or toilet designed to measure the speed, volume, and time it takes to urinate.
- Skin Care – We can perform minor dermatology procedures in-house, such as removing cysts, warts, and precancerous lesions.
- Ear Wash – This irrigation is commonly performed to remove foreign objects or excess earwax.
For more information about all the diagnostic services we offer at DFW Anti-Aging and Wellness Centers, call (469) 389-5251 or request an appointment online.